As a surveying company operating from a small number of offices and employing less than 50 people, the direct environmental impact of Geo-Info Ltd is relatively low, however the Company is committed to ensuring the environmental impacts of our business operations remain minimised and are reduced wherever possible. Our commitment is to:
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Reduce our consumption of resources per member of staff and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all environmental legislation applicable to Geo-info Ltd. To meet our commitments we will:
- Provide the Geo-info Ltd Board with responsibility for oversight and review of environmental policies.
- Work together with our people, suppliers, and clients to promote improved environmental performance.
- Wherever appropriate, make use of recycled and recyclable consumables and materials.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people and encourage a proactive approach to these by our employees.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and encourage feedback.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the portfolio companies whom we advise and in which we invest.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
Latest 'Blog Entries
New Technical Assistants - Katie Duncan & Belen Gomez Liste
Welcome to our new Technical Assistants - Katie Duncan & Belen Gomez Liste … Read More
New Operations Manager - Kevin Sear
Welcome To Our New Operations Manager for the South - Kevin Sear … Read More
New Geo-Info Vans
New Additions to the Geo-Info Fleet … Read More